The SmartCareDoc system includes forever access to the Patient Passport Personal Health Record. Free to everyone who uses the SmartCareDoc system the Patient Passport is an online, HIPAA compliant Personal Health Record (PHR). Accessible via any internet connection by PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet the Patient Passport makes it easier to monitor, manage and share important health information.
- Patient Passport receives appropriate notifications from your doctor regarding care milestones, reminders and personal care objectives
- Patient Passport carries the “key” to your EMR for important, emergent situations
Patient Passport™ Standard (Free)
- Users are given a private ID and password so they can access Patient Passport (PP) from anywhere anytime
- Users may share their Patient Passport with anyone:
- Family and friends
- Physicians, Pharmacists and other providers
- Other members of the care circle
- The PHR is linked to the Physician Electronic Medical Record and receives appropriate notifications from your doctor regarding care milestones and objectives
- Available 24 X 7 your PHR is a valuable resource in your personal wellness and care!